K-Shield Early Intervention
Monitoring a child’s development for school readiness begins at birth and is a constant process. With that in mind, we have now released K-Shield Early Intervention, a comprehensive online developmental assessment service created for screening children from birth to 3 years of age designed for collaboration, continuity, and academic success.
What is included:
For more information, click here.
1. Choose the date and time from the calendar for your K-Shield Screening video consultation.
2. After payment, you will fill out an Intake Form so that our screener can have initial information about your child.
3. Within 24 hours before your first consultation with the screener, you will receive by email a link to review the questionnaire on your restricted area (Client Secure Library).
4. At the time of the first video consultation, the screener will discuss the questionnaire with you to make sure you understand how the questions relate to your child.
5. Take time together with your child to complete the questions. Fill out and submit the online questionnaire.
6. The screener will score the questionnaire according to ASQ-3* parameters and present it to be reviewed by AC&A specialized therapists. Within 24 hours after submitting the answers, you will receive a notification to schedule the second video consultation.
7. At the time of your second consultation, the screener will share the results with you and discuss referral options if there are any developmental concerns. In addition to professional guidance, we will send you customized recommendations and activities to boost development at home before starting school.